Dont waste a slot on your motherboard
by Mountain Computers Inc., Publication Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
View Count: 375, Keywords: Motherboard, Optimization, Slot, Hashtags: #Motherboard #Optimization #Slot
When it comes to slot optimization, your motherboard should be the recipient of every bit of goodness.
1. your AM4 slot, optimize that for the right CPU and cooler; 2700X vs 3700X vs 3950X and TDP and cooling method.
2. your DDR RAM slots, if its 32GB max with 2 slots, make it 2x16GB. If you motherboard supports 128GB RAM, the purchase RAM per 32GB chip, in single, pairs or two pairs to get the max out of your slot and memory.
3. your M.2 2280 slot, use a good quality NVMe drive. Look at the IO and make sure it meets your needs
4. your PCI Express slots, make sure if its v2.0 3.0 4.0, get the video card that works best
5. with all your purchases, look at price per unit ratio on all your specifications, including warranties, reviews, return exchange policies, tax, shipping and handling, etc.
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2021 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.