Internet scan, nearly 10 percent rescan complete
Published: Friday, September 20, 2019 written by Andy Flagg
View Count: 148
Keywords: Internet, Scan
We are nearly 10% complete on our entire Internet scan, and we have found that it consistent with what we expected.
1. websites default home pages are < 2k in byte count
2. larger than 2k byte count pages are bloated
3. infected pages are consistently the same size (the value is consistent)
4. domains names < 32 characters is safer and faster to scan.
5. domain names > 32 characters are typically unsafe to scan
6. page scans are faster if timeouts are sec at 3 seconds or less, not the default of 100 seconds
7. random domain scans have to be limited to seconds and DNS queries less than 30k < hour
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2020 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.