Blockchain programming and the heart of the value
by Mountain Computers Inc., Publication Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
View Count: 191, Keywords: BlockChain, Programming, Use Cases, Heart of It, Hashtags: #BlockChain #Programming #UseCases #HeartofIt
I have run through my mind for the last 5 years the blockchain applicability and overuse and over complication of its implementation and still - it should be simpler.
Let me explain.
1. block chain is immutable - meaning, one series of transactions is secure based on past trusted transacations
2. block chain can contain bulk data yet not desirable because of bloat
3. block chain is open, transparent, and should be fast
Where does that leave us? Nowhere!
1. Crypto-Currency uses blockchain.
2. Moving trusted data sets want to use blockchain
3. The future of blockchain should be simplified both in design, programming, support, verification, and of course security.
Where does that leave me?
A. design a new block chain methodology and theorem for application
B. document the simplicity of the design and use cases
C. showcase the solutions and wins such that the world can benefit
Dismiss all the complexity and confusion and just use the dang idea for what its worth - nothing more.
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2023 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.