HP i3 520 slimline upgrades to max ram
by Mountain Computers Inc., Publication Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
View Count: 128, Keywords: HP, Max Ram, Slimline, i3 520, Hashtags: #HP #MaxRam #Slimline #i3520
I had a few HP slimline computers to repair;
1. one just kept crashing and then found out the motherboard had some bad capacitors. Bummer.
2. the other had 2GB of RAM, so I maxed it out, replaced the 500GB WD blue platter with 500GB WD blue SSD, and replaced the power supply from 250W old to 350W new.
3. another HP i3 was DOA. bummer
4. another HP i5 was just fine and just needed 4GB to 8GB ram upgrade and HDD to SSD clone, 1TB to 1TB.
5. another HP i7 AIO was DOA
whew... that was a crazy end of week.!!
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2022 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.